We are so excited to host the 4th annual Embrace The Difference® and Reeds Jenss Giveback Day! Please save the date for this very special day! A day to make every purchase even more meaningful!
Saturday, April 29th
10AM – 5PM
4001 Maple Road, Amherst, NY
Giveback Day is a Day that Embrace The Difference® and Reeds Jenss giveback to the community by hosting this fun filled day. Here’s the lowdown…
- Free catered breakfast and lunch by Frank’s Gourmet Hotdogs.
- Meet and Greet with retired and current sports professionals.
- Live painting demonstration by Colleen Darby. (Raffle tickets will be sold for $5 and the winner will receive the completed, original painting and can choose the charity of their choice to receive all of the proceeds from this raffle).
- Lots of free raffle prizes and so much more….
- Many charities will have representatives available to share their mission.
- See all the new editions to Embrace The Difference® Jewelry and giftware line!
- Plus 10% of everything purchased throughout the store in giftware and Jewelry will go back to the charity of the purchasers choice.*
Please consider shopping for Mother’s Day, Graduations, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Engagements or just because!
We hope you can stop by and make your purchase even more meaningful!
I look forward to seeing you on April 29th
Together we can truly embrace the difference,
– Robyn Zimmer